|Type||Leadership, distance learning|
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
What is SI Leader Lab?
SI Leader Lab is a leadership programme for young influential civil society leaders who are working for the Sustainable Development Goals. The participants are the fast runners, the innovative minds and pioneers in their communities, open for new digital solutions and innovative methods. The network consists of peers from cross sectors in civil society and will give the participants a broad input from different spheres. The overarching objective is to strengthen leaders who are working for the Sustainable Development Goals.
This year the programme invites leaders who are working for the Sustainable Development Goal 16 (just, peaceful and inclusive societies).
Find more information about goal 16 here: Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions | The Global Goals
Can I Apply?
You can apply to SI Leader Lab Eastern Europe if you:
• Have a leading position (formal or informal) in a civil society organisation or network working for the Sustainable Development Goal 16, within the 2030 Agenda.
• Work in a collaborative setting, where you have a leadership role (formal or informal).
• Are between 22 and 32 years old (born 1989–2000).
• Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
• Are a citizen of Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine.
• Are available to take part in all parts of the programme.
• Are prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme to your team, organisation or other relevant actors.
Please note that we are not able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
Please visit our website for more information: SI Leader Lab website