|Type||Leadership programme application, distance learning|
Applicants based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey are accepted.
What is She Entrepreneurs?
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past ten years that the programme has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
The programme runs over six months. It is delivered online with regular workshops and mentor support.
Can I Apply?
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1976 – 2000) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
Please note that we are not able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
Please visit our website for more information on the programme: She Entrepreneurs website